Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo day 1

So it's November 1. I have so many things OTN right now, I'm gonna endeavor to finish a bunch of SOCKS this month. Yes, that means my SotS and my sweaters are gonna languish briefly. I need to finish at least one or two pairs... which also means finding my other ball of Prom Dress yarn. I could get that other Monkey off my back quickly with that.

Kidlets had a blast last night and brought in much loot. half of the total filled my biggest bowl to overflowing. We combine everything and put it out of reach. The elder kids get to keep their school loot separate. That way we're able to avoid the whole "S/he got more than me!" deal, as I distribute it regularly. It also means mum and dad get their share of the loot. Which is more than fair, as I carried Caleb's big butt around all night. Rick was home to take us out for the first time in three years. The kids thought that was cool, because he grew up in the town we live in and knew where to go for the good stuff (including a stop at his step-dad's house where they were giving out full-sized candy - 3 bags/pieces together in a baggy!).

All in all, a good night, and a good start to today, because waking up with hubby is always a good thing, even if it's at 4:15am. At least I got to go back to sleep. Heh.

No comments: