Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Knitting In Progress!

Okay, so that was the shortest delivery-to-knit time I've ever had for ANY yarn. Except maybe the cashsoft, but that yarn was bought for a specific pattern, and it's not socks, so it doesn't count. Anyhow, as soon as I got off my computer yesterday, I took the yarn upstairs and started winding it. I wound it into two 2oz balls. Which both miraculously ended at the purple. So I'm knitting toe-up and the rainbow will cycle through and end with purple at the toes. If I'm good, I'll bind off at red. That would be cool.

I finally settled on the Cloverleaf Eyelet Cable pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks. Only I'm making them toe-up. I'll decide on a heel when I get there. So far it's absolutely incredible. And as soon as I find batteries that cooperate with the camera I have, I'll take pictures. I promise. But this is cutting into my knitting time, so away I go!

No comments: