Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random food picture

For those of you who were with me in Knitty chat last night, while I was making dinner, I felt obligated to share this picture of the Turkey. I made it based on an Allrecipes.com recipe. It turned out so nice and golden and moist, it was lovely. And of course there's lots left over, so we'll be having turkey in various forms over the next week or so.

It is very cold right now, so I'm going to work on Calorimetry for a bit. I'm also getting ready to take pictures of the completed Unbiased and Twiggy Tweed bags I made, as well as the mini baby blanket I made for my daughter, and finished in time for my son. Actually, it wasn't quite finished - I got sick of knitting and made it short. That way, I could use it to tuck around the baby while in the infant carrier without having a TON of blanket hanging over the edge. I pretend I planned it that way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: