Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FO's


First we have the "5-hr-baby-sweater" that I'm sending to Stephanie of recycledsilk.com. I made a bunch of these last year for various children who appeared in my life around the same time.

Next is "Twiggy Tweed". I received a lovely red long wool coat with black trim, and my old purse was just disgusting. I couldn't find one I liked to replace it, so when I saw this pattern I decided it made more sense to make my own. It turned out quite well, I think.

After that, I bought the kit for "Unbiased" and made that. I think it came out pretty well. I did a smaller version, but it's just the right size to hold a WIP and my necessities (including a diaper or two for the baby). So I can take my knitting with me and my hubby doesn't complain about it. Yay!

I'll have pictures of Calorimetry and the toddler socks again tomorrow, so I can show the progress I've made.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the baby sweater! What a sweet pattern. Enough ornamentation that it's not boring, but not overpowering for the little baby.

Great bag!