Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FO's!!!

I did it! I completed a pair of socks for a full-sized person (namely me)! I wore them the day I finished them, washed 'em and dried 'em with everything else in my laundry, and wore 'em all day yesterday and still have them on. :)

I should probably take them off so I don't wear them completely out.

But HERE they are! Aren't they beee-you-tee-ful? And they are very warm and fuzzy. The pattern (in case you haven't read the 10 other posts about these socks) is Interweave Knits' Seduction Socks knit on size 2 bamboo Crystal Palace DPN's in Artsygal Sock Yarn in Wild Berry Knittles color. You can't get the yarn right now, but she was given some back so she can attempt to repeat the basic colorway. And the socks only used 1oz of yarn a piece, I could knit another pair with what I have left!

No comments: