Sunday, May 13, 2007

Random Yarn Pics

I just realized I have some yarn here that I never blogged. So here it is, in all its glory...





First we have some Shaeffer Anne. Isn't it lovely?





Next we have Bearfoot in Raven. This will be socks for Himself, eventually.





And This is some Lana Grossa I originally picked up for Mumblefee, but decided I liked too much and kept for myself. It's actually a deep purple and pale pink, perfect for my girly girls.





This one is the Knit Tin I purchased. I have since sent the actual tin on to Bumblefee, but I still have the yarn, needles and pattern. I'll likely use a different pattern, but I did use the needles for Amber's socks!



I think that's all for now. If I find more, I'll post it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have been tagged and need to pass it on 7 times so I have tagged you - see my blog for details - tell us something about yourself!

lotsa love
lulu

amylin said...

Lovely yarn you got there.

V said...

Hi there, I just tagged you for the same meme as Lulu did - it's next to impossible to find someone who hasn't already been tagged by this one! LOL

Your sock yarns are so pretty, by the way - especially the Anne. Someday I will have to try some...

Anonymous said...

Hi Zanne. This is regarding your question about the 3 needle BO (beaded cami).

Technically, a 3-ndle-BO will work, thing is, it will create bulk.

A better option is to graft the sts or seam as per my instructions. Seaming or grafting will create a flat seam which is what you want for the bodice.

Thanks for the interest in my pattern.