Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is this thing on?

Holiday season is fast approaching. Get to go xmoose shopping with dsis this weekend. Have my niece coming over for the weekend because she needs to get out of her house. She'll  be able to help with the kids. Life is progressing, as it is wont to do.

I'm just along for the ride, and it seems as though the biggest part of the roller coaster is past me and now we're on to my favorite part, with the hills and such, where it's all a good time and you're laughing and giggling all the way. You know there are more twists and turns ahead, but for now, all is well. So you enjoy it while you can. Yup, that's where I am.

So I'm gonna just kick back here, watch some Kung Fu Panda with Caleb, and then nap. Beyond that, just going with the flow.

No comments: