Monday, August 11, 2008

Sade is Evil

I'm amused because when I started typing "Sade" the title "Sade Rocks" pulled from my history. And she does rock, but today she is also evil, as she tagged me for a meme, and normally I avoid them. But just for her, I'll play.

Da rulez:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
  2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
  3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up


Six Things About Me (that you couldn’t care less about)(yes, I'm taking hints from Sade's blog. so sue me)

  1. I’m a Libra through and through. Always trying to keep the peace and balance.
  2. I'm a true cross-platform person. I see the value of Windows, Mac, and Linux depending on your situation
  3. I often wonder how the hell I can possibly be responsible for caring for four small humans on a daily basis when I don't know how I manage to take care of myself.
  4. I am an absolute chocoholic, and have apparently passed that gene on to my youngest son.
  5. I apparently look a lot like my mom. Sound like her too.
  6. I once got to sit in my late best friend's bedroom and listen to Corey Taylor, lead singer of SlipKnot, sing showtunes while playing an acoustic guitar.


There. Now you know 6 things about me that you would have never guessed. And I gaurantee there are hundreds others that I'm not tellin'. Girl's gotta have some secrets.

Who to tag...

Oh lessee... Forgive me if you've already done this but here are the tags off the top of my head... turtlegirl, artsygal, string, mickey, Naomi, and Ann. Blame it on the European who tagged me. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I will get to it,I'm always a little slow at these things. Totally with you on wondering how on earth I can be responsible for this little one that I have. Totally with you on the chocolate thing, too.