Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here I sit

Knitting at Pomotomus (which I found, and realized I could get the foot chart for now that the puter's online), and remembering how addicting a knit it is. It's being knit in Lagoon Kettle Dyed yarn by Artsygal. So it's a Fish in the Water sock. Looks awesome, and for now, you'll have to take my word for it.

I think I may put it down and go sit in front of the tv and knit at clapotis for a while. I'm on the decreases. I'll have another SD card by Friday (Caleb sent mine into hiding) so I can take pics of the rest of my projects and put 'em up. I also think I've settled on yarn for my Hibiscus sock. I got the pattern yesterday, and woah. It's serious-thought knitting. But well worth the effort, I'm sure.

And now, for a quick pic of my little pirate:



Thank you, and have a nice night.

No comments: