Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Knitting Again

After much grumbling about not knowing what to knit, I finally figured something out. I'm making the Lion Bunny Blanket Buddy. It's being knit from a basic jeweltone blue variegate acrylic worsted, but it's still coming out quite lovely. I'm already done with the arms, it should be pretty much complete today. I just need to get something to fill the head with. I think I'll make a few of these up - they're really quick and easy!

It's the perfect side-project for my next MAJOR project - Icarus. I should be getting the yarn and pattern for Icarus next week. Yay! April is sending it out on Friday.

I also ordered yarn from Artsygal. I got 1 1/2 skeins of the Moody Blue. No, Artsy does not typically sell by the 1/2 skein (before you ask). Mel and I ordered together and are splitting one skein. So we can make the Peacock Shawl. This is a happy thing.

And once I have shawl-age done, I'm gonna make the flaming skirt. More on that later.

But I have a screaming boy at my feet, and a raging headache and other nasty female things going on, so I'll post more info when I feel like a human again.

No comments: