Thursday, November 1, 2012

Psst...

In case there's anyone trying to legitimately post to my blog who can't figure out why it's not working... Most anonymous posts get filtered as spam. So if you want to comment, tell me who you are. Okay? Okay.

With that out of the way, I have downloaded the aforementioned software. And a bunch of free design packs. I will be playing with it this week, then posting a review, and with the review will be a GIVEAWAY! Yep, that's right. I get to give away a copy of the software. So keep watching. You never know when it will show up...

Oh, and in knitting news... I have a class with 3 people in it tomorrow. Should be interesting. Teaching 3 unrelated people to knit. Always a good time. Always. I'm knitting a ribbon scarf to prepare. Absolute basic, brings me back to a simpler time/level. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: